Thursday, July 5, 2012

Loaded Leopard




I did my first leopard print nails...crazy right? I'm surprised it took me this long to actually get around to doing them... At first it was because I didn't have any dotting tools, and whenever I tried it looked straight up jank. This time I liked it a lot better.

I started off applying 3 coats of Illamasqua Load, gave myself a few seconds to giggle over the name... I mean who couldn't?
And then started applying my spots using Funky Fingers Kingston(orange), Funky Fingers Riot(purple), Sinful Color Fusion Neon(pink), and Sinful Colors Irish Green.

Voila! LEOPARD PRINT!
I love the way this came out...its pretty fierce lol! I've always loved neon leopard!



Who's ready for Friday?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love these! So cute! I actually have a shirt printed with this pattern. I might have to try these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! wish i could do it like you do!

    ReplyDelete