Friday, July 27, 2012

A- England Tristam

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Here's Woody "helping" me take pictures. Such a sweetie.

And here's the polish! A- England Tristam.  I picked this up and Lady of the Lake  when they had the Mythical 5 sale going on. I thought it take much longer to get these, but the shipping was free and SUPER fast.

Tristam is a gorgeous blue color...it didn't photograph quite right, but at least you can see the holo goodness.  2 perfect coats.


And then I spectraflaired the thumb.  Couldn't help myself.


Have an amazing weekend! 



4 comments:

  1. Awww, Woody is a good little helper. Great color! I picked up Lady of the Lake on sale. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo beautiful! Can't wait till my bottle arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Woody:))
    Love the color and the addition of the overcoat. I really need to pick up some A-England. Everything I have seen is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete