Friday, July 20, 2012

China Glaze Purr-fect Plum and Doll House!

Happy Friday!
I have two of my untried polishes to show you...China Glaze Purr-fect Plum and Dollhouse.  Purr-fect Plum is a beautifu plum pinky creme.  Applied beautifully, the formula was a little thinner than I thought it would be but, I didn't have any of problems with it.  2 coats.


 And then there's Doll House.  This was one of those polishes that I always meant to get around to picking up ever since I started collecting polish, and now finally have it! Dollhouse is just a simple large pink hex glitter in a clear base. I honestly can't remember how many coats I used...but I think it was around 4 or 5.


I hope you guys have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I'm wearing Doll House right now! We are twins:)

    ReplyDelete