Saturday, July 7, 2012

CUPCAKES!

Happy Saturday! How's your guys weekends been so far? Mine has been pretty good so far! My mom and I stopped by Ikea today and I bought a helmer, my Essie, Zoya, and Julep nail mail came as well! I got the Mirrored Metallics Collection, Zoya Dree, Helen, and Wednesday. And using my free polish voucher from my maven box this month which I let my guy pick, Julep Leah.
Today's manicure! I've gotten very much into nail art again, and what's as cute(and as simple) as a cupcake mani?


To be honest, I can't remember all the colors I used, but I do like them together!

 Because of a recent Photoshopping scandal that's been going around, and after reading an AMAZING post on it by Hannah, I've decided that my blog now is officially Photoshop free.  Which means no more airbrushing cuticle, rough skin, hangnails, or anything of the sort to improve my pictures.  What you now see is what you'll now get, and the picture of my thumb is proof of that. I know it's not the prettiest thing to look at, but hey, this is a blog about the love of nail polish, not about my skin. I know it's not looking its best lately, and I plan on taking care of it, I hope all of you understand.  And if you don't like it, sorry! 

Enjoy your weekend!


Badge made by Hannah!


3 comments:

  1. So cute. Your nail art is getting awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this mani! Your cupcakes came out great.

    I think your blog is fantastic, so I nominated you for an the Liebster Award and Tag...details at:
    kellysnailblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award-and-tag.html

    ReplyDelete