Thursday, July 19, 2012

Essie Good as Gold and China Glaze Man Hunt

Hey guys! I know its been forever since I posted last, and so much has been going on since then! I'm sorry I haven't updated.  I bought a helmer, got my hands on the entire China Glaze On Safari collection, and the Essie Mirrored Metallics, as well as some polishes from random China Glaze collections.

Here's my latest manicure! Super simple polka dots using China Glaze Man Hunt and Essie Good as Gold. I've been really into navy and gold lately, I'm not sure if its because my enlistment process is somewhat sorta on its way to finally starting(thankfully),or its just because they look amazingly fabulous together.
I'm LOVING all of the On Safari collection, Man Hunt applied beautifully and was perfect in 2 coats.

I can't say as much for Good as Gold, it was a pain to apply! I must have taken off my ring finger at least twice because of the streakiest, and bubbles that happened because I was over working the polish as I was applying it. Annoying yes, but Good as Gold is SO pretty I'd consider it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment