Friday, June 1, 2012

ASBMF: Design of your choice.

First off, I need to let this out.

I'M GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL.  Today, as in an hour and a half ago, I finished my last. day. of. school. EVER! I can not believe that its all over, I never believed anyone when they said high school would go by so quickly! I remember sitting in bio freshmen year and my teacher, Mr. Bernthal congratulated us on finishing 1 quarter of high school and only had 15 more to go.
 Commencement is going to be on June 10th and I can't wait!
I found my graduation dress, which is a HUGE pain since my high school is one of the only public high school in the nation that sticks to a very traditional long white dresses for the girls, and dark suits, and red ties for the boys.  I ended up finding a dress from JC Penney's which is a wedding dress, but it so gorgeous and only cost $75! I have to wear a shrug because it's strapless and that's a huge no-no (no bare shoulder for the huskie's commencement ceremony!)
All done gushing about graduating! On to the polish!

I'm also completely done with the April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge! What??? I actually completed a challenge?? Y'all I'm shocked! LOL! I loved doing this so much! Thanks to Hannah who created it!

For this I wanted stripes! My base is Wet n' Wild Carribean Frost, I forgot all about this polish until my friend gave me her bottle because she didn't like it all that much, then I remembered I fell in love with it the summer before my 8th grade! I can't believe I haven't worn it since! Carribean Frost is a gorgeous frosty emerald- turquoise color. Love. 2 coats and it was perfect, none of those weird streaky lines you can get from some frosts. For my stripes I used China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, and Confetti Margarita Senorita, because green and pale yellow are my favorite for spring!
Check out the other beautiful ladies doing this challenge!
 Hannah
Amanda 
Heidi 
Katee
Charlotte
Karine 
Victoria
Sharon
Ashley
Dani
Sue
Amanda
Kayono
Sarah 
April
Sharra 
Jess
CR
T
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. cute mani....congrats on the start of the rest of your life!!

    ReplyDelete