Friday, June 29, 2012

Rainbow Favorites: Day 4 Blue Sinful Colors Why No/ Day 5 Purple Confetti Happy Birthday

It's official, I suck.
 I completely forgot to post yesterday for blue so I'm going to do both blue and purple.

Here's my blue.  Sinful Colors Why Not.  If you can't tell I've loved the crap out of this polish, its was my go to pedi color last summer, and it traveled with me quite a bit.  I actually think the lovely polish drippings got there after taking it on the plane with me to go visit my brother on his base, and I didn't close it all the way.


And here's my purple! Confetti Happy Birthday! Love, love, love, love, love.... This was the first polish I ever bought a back up of.  It has an almost jelly like finish and the the glass flecks flash gold and pink depending on the light. 


Only one more post to go and then I'm done with this challenge!
~on beauty stuff and what else's...~
9ml universe
atlcatsmeow
Captivating Claws
Fancy Phalanges
Fe's Nails
Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Fresh Air & Fashion
Happy Nails
iHeartPrettyPolish
Jolien's Kingdom of Polish
Kelly's Kolors!
Lacquer Dreams
Lacquer or Leave Her!
Liesl Loves Pretty Things
Light Your Nails!
Manicurity
My Life In Polish
nailpolish is alive(:
Nail Polish Lane
Nubbin Nails
Of Color n Music
Polish and Such
Sincerely, Obsessed with Polish
So You Think You Can Paint
The Rantings of a Nail Polish Hoarder
To Polish or Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment