Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nubar Black and White Polka Dot

Happy Wednesday!

Nubar Black and White Polka Dot...why didn't I own the two of them before? They're gorgeous! But, they've also put me on my first official no buy.  With my bestie in town(aka the enabler) I've spent so much money, we went everywhere when he was here, Sally's, Sephora, basically anywhere and everywhere that I'd be able to find some good polish.  I took advantage of the 50% off the already 50% red tag sale at Sally's and got all but 3 of the Hunger Game Collection and a couple of Magnetix, so I have a lot to blog about! Football Mini Camp has started, so I'll also probably have some football nails that I'll be showing you too.

2 coats of White Polka Dot and Black Polka dot over Sinful Colors Summer Peach. I had quite a bit of trouble trying to pull out the larger hex glitter in White Polka Dot.  It's super hard to see over the orange, but I only managed to get a couple on my pointer finger and only one on my ring finger. Next time I'll probably place them indivdually using a dotting tool and pulling the large glitter straight off brush. 


Black Polka Dot gave me no trouble and it looks fabulous! I can't wait to try this over a nude color later this week. 

Have a great rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment