Saturday, May 12, 2012

Wet N' Wild Jewels for your Highness


Jewels for your Highness. Gorgeous mainly pink glitter, but in some lights flashes gold, silver and a little bit of purple. It also has a few multicolored larger hex glitter mixed in, which adds a nice touch if you ask me. This applied beautifully in 3 coats, dried quickly and I only needed two coats of topcoat to make it smooth! Unlike glitter polish is usually on me, which usually comes off my nails in an entire sheet, this stayed on with minor tip wear for about 2 days. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this mani. Great color. Love it!

    I can not find this line of wet n wild anywhere! I have been looking for these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find them anywhere around where I live! But I found all of them when I was in NYC.

      Delete