Saturday, May 19, 2012

ASBMF: The Paper Gal....fail

It's Saturday night and here I am because my best friend ditched me and our plans to go get chicken and waffles for her birthday today, instead she went to  Mr. Hookah with some guys. Who does that? Honestly.  So I thought I'd share my latest challenge with you guys!

First off I started with a mani I did the day before using Confetti Lonesome Dove with Spoiled Trust Find Baby willy-nilly on the tips. That's probably we the problem started from, I don't think the glitter helped the newspaper transfer at all! 

With the newspaper transfer....
I used Vodka (don't worry I wasn't drinking it!) soaked my nails and the sheet of newspaper held it on for a few seconds and lifted it off. The only somewhat good finger I got was my pinky the rest looked ruddy and disgusting and the words barely showed up at all. I probably just need some more practice. 

Have a great Saturday night!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you got left behind. I've never had chicken and waffles. Don't worry, my newspaper transfer was rough. I think it does take practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess, I nominated you
    http://creativenaildesignbysue.blogspot.com/2012/05/awards-galore.html

    ReplyDelete