Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sinful Colors-Cinderella





I'm a little late to jump on the bandwagon with this one but Sinful Colors' Cinderella is gorgeous.  It's a perfect pastel baby shower blue with gorgeous pinky orange shimmer through out it.  I completely understand the hype surrounding this! It's perfection. Lobster hands won't even stop me from wearing this one! It was pretty runny, but not runny enough to flood my into my cuticles. 3 coats.

 My guy was kind enough to find these for me, he's such an enabler to my addiction! Look at his impressive packaging skills. I have no idea how none of the nail polish that he's ever sent me has never broken. He only wraps them in the plastic bag that they came in and sends them on there happy little way to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment