Monday, September 3, 2012

Camo and stamping for the first time!

Happy Labor Day!

 Apparently, I'm awful at keeping promises, It's been a while hasn't it?


 I stamped for real for the first time. 


Like the artsy-ness of this? That wasn't supposed to happen. 



I started out with 2 coats of Zoya Dree, and applyed random spots of China Glaze Westside Warrior, Essie Case Study.  Stamped using a Salon Express plate with Zoya Codie. BAM. Camo nail art.
Stampings a lot harder than I thought it would be.  They aren't perfect, but for my first time stamping a full imagine, I'm very pleased with what I got.  :)
Using Codie as my stamping polish probably didn't help, as I had to go back in with a detail brush, and fill in some of the spots that weren't as opaque as I would have liked.  


Have a great week!

1 comment: