Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Butter LONDON order from Coterie

Hey Guys! Thanks to the lovely ladies over at PAA, for letting me know about this deal, I got 3 Butter LONDON polishes, and a topcoat for only $11! GURL I don't even... I love Butter LONDON, but I don't like shelling out $14 a bottle.  When I saw this deal I almost died.

Here's the three I picked out.

All Hail The Queen. I'm not as big as a fan of this as I thought I would be.  In the sun OH MY...you can see the holo-y goodness. Indoors, it's not that spectacular. Maybe with a coat of spectraflair, I'd like it better.  Formula was great, two coats.


Bluey.  This one was a little sheer, so I used three coats for it to become fully opaque.  Bluey is stunning. 

I love the little blue sparklies that come out in the sun.

And here's West End Wonderland.  Beautiful gold with some copper glitter.  Typical glitter formula, dried very quickly, and a definite topcoat eater.


So there's my Coterie order in a nutshell.  I'm not exactly sure how I'm feeling about the Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat.  I'll just have to see when I use it for a full manicure.  If I don't like it then at least I didn't spend $18 on it.  Which to be honest I can't see why anyone would spend that much. My go to topcoat cost's $1.74 at target and dries after on me than Seshe Vite did.

I hope you guys have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment