Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nailene Nail Studio Petites and China Glaze Prey Tell



Hey lovely readers!

On Monday night I broke the middle finger nail so bad on my left hand, I had to cut down all of them to teeny tiny nubbins.  As all of you know, I've been sucking majorly in the blogging department.  I really didn't want to have to show you my nubs.  So, I wondered my happy way over to CVS last night to pick up some glue on nails. I ended up purchasing Nailene Nail Studio Petites, and I LOVE them. 

I have small hands, and the smallest nail beds, most fake nails look AWFUL on me, and they never fit correctly and I end up having to file the sides down to have them fit my nail bed correctly.   And to be completely honest, I'm way to lazy to want to do that! I didn't have to file down any of the Petites, and the length is perfect, way longer than my nubs, but not talon like. 

I wasn't really in the mood for a french manicure, so I painted over my the fakes using China Glaze Prey Tell.

Prey Trey applied beautifully in two coats.  The color is a pretty straight forward deep red vamp. I'm not exactly sure what to call this finish...jelly-creme? Or just a jelly? Either way, it's gorgeous.




Do any of you use fake nails on a regular basis? I'm starting to love these more than my natural nails!





No comments:

Post a Comment