Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple

Happy Thursday!

I've been lemming the Kleancolor chunky holos for the longest time, and I finally got my hands on them thanks to a $10 Copious credit.  All of the beauty supplies around me carry Kleancolor, but have none of the chunky holos.  I was so excited to get my hands on the mini set of them.

Sorry about the obnoxious gap and tip wear!
I applied one coat of Chunky Holo Purple over China Glaze Jungle Queen that I showed you guys yesterday.  I don't know why I didn't believe anyone when they've mentioned this, but Kleancolors reek! While wet, I got a lovely whiff of a mixture of what to me smelled like motor oil, and the rubber smell of cheap gym shoes. Once dried I haven't noticed much of a smell.  But it's pretty bad when it's wet.
But, besides the smell, CHP is beautiful, and I can't wait to try out the other ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment