Wednesday, August 22, 2012

China Glaze Jungle Queen

Happy Wednesday!

I know I promise I'd get back to posting more regularly, and I haven't.  I had a nasty, infected ingrown nail, and I wouldn't want to subject you to having to witness the ugliness.

   Now that my nail is all back to normal, I have China Glaze Jungle Queen to show you.  This is two coats, and applied beautifully, I have a but more gap than usual because I pushed back my cuticles without thinking before I took this photo.  I also took a good chunk out of my ring finger with a paring knife...which is why I have the awkward, scary, clumpy tip going on. 

Look! It's even scarier up close!

 Ah...Jungle Queen.  So pretty.  In the shade, I love the smokey greyish purple but in the sun it's stunning.  The gorgeous purple flash you see in the bottle comes out to play.



In other news, I started a new blog to track my progress in my weight loss, and my enlistment process.  The name is just a place holder until I come up with a better name.  If you're interested in reading it you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment