Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Autism Awareness Mouth- Blue Spun Sugar

Hello gorgeous! I haven't posted much lately because I'm getting ready for my prom that's on the 28th! I finally found my dress, and I've set up my hair appointment with one of my good friends, ordered the boutonniere (I chose a calla lily for him), have my shoes already, and all I have left to do is pick up the tickets, get my eyebrows waxed and choose what I want on my nails.  My dress is a very jewel toned almost vibrant purple (think Essie Sexy Divide). I think I'll do a cavier manicure or something else that would be fun...

I must say I'm particularity in love with the "spun sugar" manicures, even though they can be a pain in the butt to do if you're impatient like me! I used Zoya Codie as the base hoping it would give sort of a chocolate vibe to it.  If you ask me I'd say that it does, plus it helps the blue pop off the background.  For my blues I used ChG For Audrey and Sinful Colors Why not.  Because I'm so impatient and couldn't wait for the strings to get a little more wispy, my "spun sugar" are a little bit chunkier and I love it!


My pinky is my favorite!

1 comment: