Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge-Glitter Sammy

Hey darlin! I got another challenge post! 3 days and I'm actually keeping up with it this time!

Today I did the glitter sammy challenge using China Glaze Near Dark, and for my glitter Sinful Green Ocean. I love how this turned out because its a little unconventional using such a dark color but since Near Dark is a jelly it worked out perfectly! I need to remember doing a glitter sandwichs more often.

1 coat of Nail Envy, 1 coat Gelous, 2 coats Near Dark, 2 coats of Green Ocean, 1 coat Near Dark and then to top it off 2 coats of NYC fast dry topcoat.
This was my first time using Green Ocean and its amazing! It has glitter and flakies in it!


Here are some other beautiful ladies participating in this challenge!

Hannah

Amanda

Karine

Heidi

Victoria

Sarah

Charlotte

Amanda

Ashley

Dani

Kayono

1 comment:

  1. I really like your dark jelly sandwich. It's unconventional, but it works!

    ReplyDelete