Thursday, April 26, 2012

April Showers Challenge: Matte Magic

I have another challenge for you guys! To be completely honest, I'm a little shocked I've even able to keep up with all of these! I usually get bored within the first 3 challenges, I guess Hannah just did a great job with coming up with them!

This was my matte magic! I'm not sure what to call this...but I love the way it turned out! I originally wanted to do some sort of ruffian manicure, but I wasn't satisfied with that so I just kept adding more layers until I got to the very end. It's not exactly perfect but it gets the job done.

1st layer: Don't Mess With OPI
2nd layer: WnW Caribbean Frost
3rd layer: ChG Trendsetter
4th: ChG Near Dark
5th layer: Don't Mess With OPI

Hopefully I'll have some more posts up soon....the week before prom gets crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Almost reminds me of a peacock feather! I really like the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete