Friday, March 2, 2012

Greeeeeeeeeennn!

It's march! THAT MEANS SHAMROCK SHAKES! And I guess wearing green polish more than I normally do.  For real though, I live for shamrock shakes and St. Patrick's Day. I'm actually very Irish so this holiday kinda means a lot to me!

My first St. Patrick's Day mani! There's a little bit of chips and tip wear after working in the training room this afternoon.  It was actually a very noticeable gradient, but was oddly hard to capture in the picture.  I used China Glaze's Starboard, Westside Warrior, and Near Dark for the gradient and Sinful Color's Nail Junkie over all of that. I love the way this turned out. I've never used NJ over anything that wasn't blue before, so I was so surprised how much I liked it over green.

I hope you guys have a great friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment