Sunday, March 18, 2012

Buffy the Violet Slayer and Shine of the Times

My grumpy old puppy, Otis

Bonnie Blue

The weather in the Chi has been amazing lately! I spent a good part of the morning "tanning" with my cat Bonnie Blue and my doggies, and by tanning I mean me in a bikini slathered in sun screen because my irish skin only burns!
Bonnie Blue is my cat with special needs, she has cerebellar hypoplasia, and is the sweetest, cutest thing cat I've ever had. I adopted her from an animal shelter  8 years ago when she was a kitten, and it's sure been an adventure. The shelter staff didn't think she'd ever be able to use the stairs properly, since she has issues with her back legs. While she was still a baby, I managed to teach  her how to go down the stairs and up the stairs, and she has no issues with getting around the house like they thought! She's been a complete blessing to me, and most people don't understand her condition and kittens born with this are usually put to sleep because they think they're in pain.  Here's a video that explains everything perfectly!






Here's today manicure, WnW Buffy the Violet Slayer, and Essie Shine of  the Times.  BTVS is one of my favorite purples and I always forget about wearing it. SOTT is so pretty on top of this! My only complaint is that I don't see the green flashes as much over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment