Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Unicorn Magic

I have another challenge post for you guys! It's unicorn magic day! AND it's my best friend Bleu "6th" birthday!  I hope you won't be mad that everything we got you has happy 6th birthday on it.  Haha, gotta love leap day babies! He's actually turning 24 today, but that hasn't stopped me from buying him a coloring book and some legos. Happy Birthday Cowboy!

So, anyways! Nothing screams magic and unicorn to me like a holo glitter, so that's exactly what I did.

Color Club Sugar Plum Fairy. I took that on top of the Hancock building hence why I used my phone as something to hold.
Blurry Holo-ness :)

And only my favorite city in the world! I took that on top of the Hancock during my History of Chicago field trip today. If you ever have a chance to come to Chicago and want to see a bird's eye view, go to the Hancock Building, not the Sears(Willis) Tower, it's so much better up on the Hancock and A LOT less touristy there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment