Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge- Pink Polka Dots

Hi! I've missed you guys! I tore the RCL ligament in my right hand (my dominant)  and trying to paint my nails has been interesting... as in I lost all ability to keep it looking clean and neat and I was way to embarrassed to show any of you what that looks like.
I haven't been able to keep up with the challenges because of that, and add wrestling state sectionals on top of it all it's been super crazy and I feel awful I haven't been involved :(

But, there's my challenge for ya! I CAN NOT believe how much I actually LOVE the color pink on my nails. I couldn't stand it for a while and now I'm simply drawn to it! The polka dots are a hot mess and I'm sorry about that best I could do for now. :/

I used Confetti First Kiss as my base and as the middle of the larger dots with Color Club Raspberry Rush as the outside of the bigger dots (does that even make sense?)  The little peach dots are China Glaze Sunset Sail and the even tinier dots are China Glaze Ahoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment