Sunday, February 26, 2012

Twin Mani Pedi- Essie Sexy Divide and Confetti Tazmanian Devil

For anyone who doesn't know, I have the most AMAZING twin brother ever. He's my best friend, the smartest, kindest, funniest guy I've ever known, and he happily lets me give him pedicures.  That's a real man right there. It started as a way for him to get a foot massage, but now he has started asking just to get his polish changed, so he must love it right? Most of the time he'll let me chose the polish, but sometimes he'll know what he wants before we start.
I didn't do a complete pedi this time just a quick polish change, and both of our cuticles are looking a bit rough.
I used Essie Sexy Divide and then topped it with Confetti Tazmanian Devil. 


Before Clean Up
I love how this glitter has all different sizes of glitter, I especially love the teeny tiny shimmer glitter particles that are different colors.  This in my opinion is a way better version of OPI Rainbow Connection, just because of those tiny glitter pieces.

2 comments:

  1. I love Essie Sexy Divide,and the layering makes it even prettier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites too! I love how dark the purple is without it looking black.

      Delete