Monday, November 5, 2012

Gold and Red Saran Wrap Marble

Happy Monday! I haven't updated in a while and I've missed you guys!
Tomorrow I start my first day of class at TUBC! I'm a mixture of excited, and nervous as hell...to be honest, I've never gone to ANY school by myself before.  I've always been right next to my twin, so this is a completely new experience for me! I'm not sure if I'm more excited that school's starting or that during orientation I found out I get 50% off on all the new OPI collections that are available at my schools product store!


So here's my last manicure before I have to chop my nails down to nubbins to meet dress code. This is what I wore to my cousins fiancees bridal shower on Sunday.  Her wedding colors are black, gold, and red, so I figured I'd might as well go along! 
I used two coats of Sally Hansen Black Out, and Essie Good as Gold marbled with saran wrap except on my ring finger which is OPI An Affair in Red Square.

There is definitely a learning curve to this technique, as you can see on my pinky finger, I not only lifted up the gold, but the black as well revealing some of my nail.  I didn't bother fixing it, you couldn't really tell from far away.

I hope you all have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment