Sunday, November 18, 2012

Its been a while!

I've missed you guys! Life has been crazy lately and I feel so bad that I haven't been posting. Class has been keeping me crazy busy from 9-5 tuesday to saturday.  Luckily, I LOVE it.  I've been learning SO much about skincare. 
It does make me sad that my face, neck, and decollate look amazing, but for the first time in a while my nails and cuticles are looking so awful. :-(
Anyways. Here's my nails. I did a super quick mani with some nail art. I love the way these turned out, and they were a huge hit with the ladies in my esthetics class!
I hope you guys have an amazing sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I love how your middle finger turned out! Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I'm sorry your class schedule is keeping you so busy, but keep it up! You'll be done sooner than you know. :-)

    ReplyDelete