Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine-Lava

Hey guys!
I'm away for the rest of the week in the North Woods, but I had to show you what I finally got my hands on.



While I was happily stalking away the makeup eisle in the local Walmart where I am staying, I found Lava. I've been lemming this since I saw the promo, but for some reason I wasn't able to find anywhere near where I live in Chicago. But, as it usual, if I'm lemming something drugstore and we come up here, I ALWAYS find it at Walmart. They had a near full display of them too! The price wasn't bad to what I've heard some people were paying for them...this was only $6.


Lava is a little on the sheer side, but became fully opaque in 3 coats. The duochrome is pretty strong on its own but, I bet it would be even better layered over black! I'm sorry for the bad quality Ipad photos, I just couldn't wait to show you guys.



Just for good measure I thought I'd show you a picture of the lake where I'm staying. Beautiful right? The only downside is that it's crazy cold up here! Its about 45 degress right now, but luckily it warmed up from this morning.


I hope you guys have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment