Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Offical Halloween Mani


Even though I'm pretty sure I promised myself to do a bunch of really cool Halloween inspired nails, they never happened.  So here are my nails for Halloween!


Confetti Wedding White as my base then applied ghoulish glow over base, acrylic paint for the stripes and HardCandy Pretty in Punk for the eyes.  Ghoulish Glow...sucks.  Especially compared to my Pure Ice GITD, it doesn't ever want to glow for more than 30 seconds, I'm so disappointed :(  I'm not a huge fan of this mani, but I just took what I could do in 10 minutes. 


CG Trendsetter.  I LOVE this color! Ugly, pukey, mustardy greens have almost looked elegant with my fair skin and this is probably one of my favorite from the Metro Collection. 
Shade

Sunlight 
CG Brownstone, very fall, very brownish red.

No comments:

Post a Comment