Sunday, July 10, 2011

Orly Sec 'N Dry topcoat review Raspberry Rush

I'm going to start out by saying I've tried a lot of topcoats that I've loved... Out the Door, Seche Vite, Poshe.... but I HATE Sec 'n dry by Orly! I lost my poshe topcoat in the black hole behind my bed so I had to turn to S'ND, I've used it as a manicure reviver and I absolutely love itBut as a topcoat... heck no I'm not a fan.  It didn't dry quickly at all for me, and even after an hour I still got dents in it. Which I've never experienced after an hour of using any other quick dry topcoats and a china glaze nail polish.  I'm stuck using it for the next couple of weeks until I get a chance to get a new bottle of Poshe.

Raspberry Rush by Color Club.  Smelled like those itty bitty jaw breakers that I got once at the Jelly Belly Factory I didn't really smell the raspberry but it smelled good enough to attack my father to smell  while he was trying to take a nap.  I liked the color enough but, pink polish really isn't my thing.
Smelled like these

Looked like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment