Friday, October 28, 2011

Glow In The Dark Comparison: Ghoulish Glow and Pure Ice GITD

After purchasing and loving the Pure Ice GITD polish from Walgreen's for $1.99 of course I "HAD" to get the Ghoulish Glow because, well, I can't pass up a polish with a cute name.  Sad isn't it?

Left to Right: Ghoulish Glow, Pure Ice, GG, Pure Ice
(Scary almost nekkid nails!) Obviously, that's what they both look like with no glow.  Ghoulish Glow is a little bit shiner than Pure Ice GITD (this seriously needs a better name than Glow In The Dark...) which dried to almost a matte finish. 
Left to Right: Ghoulish Glow, Pure Ice, GG, Pure Ice  
I held my hand up to a flashlight for one minute to get the best glowing result and the Pure Ice GITD defiantly glowed better than Ghoulish Glow! Overall I love both of them and can't wait to actually use Ghoulish Glow in a manicure soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment