Monday, July 11, 2011

July Birchbox

Not going to lie, I was so excited to get the Cynthia Rowley birchbox (don't know who she is but this box is so pretty!) For those who don't know for $10 you get a box of 4-5 deluxe samples and sometimes full sized products.  Great deal right?  And as excited as I was to get this, wasn't impressed at all.   These are the products that I received: 
 
A shine spray, a fruit and nut bar, a eyebrow pencil, shower gel and a face wash.  Meh.  I've gotten much better ones before, and I was disappointed because I know there's about 10 different versions of this box, and I unfortunately don't think I got a very good one.   On a better note I love the design on the box before you open it.  I may have been disappointed in the products but this box is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment